Friday 15 February 2013

FENG SHUI MY LOUNGE

Yesterday I decided to spring clean my lounge. I wanted to put away the little bits and pieces and have a select few. I also wanted to incorporate some natural products I like. I have put some pinecones (left) and birdsnest (right).

On the left is my old camera collection.

I put away some of the frames to emphasize the frames that were there.




The urn in the background has a very shallow base which makes it hard to grow something in. So I brought an artificial topiary and it was quite realistic.


Today we were going op-shopping and came across this place where they were selling beautiful topiaries. We brought the beautiful one on the left of the picture for $65 which compared to garden centres, very realistic and better qualities. This is an Australian rosemary. It is not edible like ours but it comes out with tiny little white flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Paddy, does it feel good. I find when I change things around I keep going back to have a look, feels like a new room. Topiary looks wonderful and a bargain price. The urns in the photo look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all, its nice to have a shift around, as Jacky says it feels like a new place.

    ReplyDelete