Friday 14 June 2013

MYSTERY CREEK FARMERS FIELD DAY

Today Peter and I headed off towards Hamilton to see the farmers field day. The morning started pouring with rain but by the time we got there it had cleared. These four people were shining people's shoes.

I am quite fascinated with skulls at the moment and thought this one was beautiful.

This little boy caught my eye with his red hair and matching sweat shirt. He was watching the big tractors.


Here's another little boy with his swandry jacket on.


3 comments:

  1. we used to go every year with peter you have some interesting photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your market buzz photo's. I love them, particularly of the children and the two landscape ones, you got good shots, love all the different coloured tractors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sis these photos have been on my blog about a week now. Wondering if you still get an email when I post them.

    ReplyDelete