Thursday 4 July 2013

PADDY'S PICKS FOR JULY - OUT AND ABOUT

My friend and I were out walking and came across these amazing color mushrooms. These were also taken with my IPhone as I didn't have my camera on me. Aren't the colors amazing.




I don't know if you can see the image in this tree but in the bottom centre of the tree the stump to me looks like a cuckaburra. It was hard to get the picture light enough so you may have to work your imagination, and no I hadn't been eating the magic mushrooms above to form my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. nah Paddy, can't see the kookaburra, think you where eating those mushrooms. Great photo's of the mushrooms the wood chips they seem to be growing from make a lovely background. I think you need to go and have a sleep and sleep off the mushrooms haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the kookaburra either, I thought the kookaburra was a aussie bird? The mushrooms are great, they almost look as though they have been coated in a varnish, the orange ones are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes NZ has kookaburra, my mistake...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not a real kookaburra guys. Look at the middle stump where you can see what looks like a big black eye and to the left is like a straight beak.

    ReplyDelete