Thursday 28 November 2013

MERRY XMAS

Today was decorating the house for xmas day. Jacky I was impressed with your decorations last year and was inspired to do less but with more impact. I was happy with my sideboard. What do you guys think.


On my xmas tree I chose only the decorations that I really loved and mainly in the silver and white theme.

I decided to bring my madonnas downstairs and add to the xmas theme.


My little angel on this tree is from Harrods, one of the few things I could afford.

3 comments:

  1. looks lovely Paddy, I miss doing mine this year, will just have to enjoy others. It was nice at Karrinyup yesterday, they do nice Christmas displays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done paddy i am a xmas hater but that looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great, I havent done mind yet, will wait for Hayley to help me.

    ReplyDelete