Wednesday 25 January 2012

JANUARY 25 - SOMETHING I MADE

This is an album I made a few years ago in honor of my mother. She was a beautiful lady inside and out with very prominent cheekbones (a trait she inherited from her father who was half Chinese). My mother and father were both very good archers in there days and travelled around New Zealand competing, my father was 2nd in New Zealand ranking, a very good achievement. My mother was born in New Zealand and my parents moved to Australia to live to be near my sisters Jacky and Philippa who live in Perth where they lived the rest of their days.











2 comments:

  1. felt a bit tearry as i feel dad around now helping with what seemed impossible you made a lovely job as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Paddy, yes Dad is around at the moment He is sending me messages

    ReplyDelete