Sunday 8 January 2012

MY NEW TRAVEL LENS BY SONY

Today I went into the Sony shop to look at prices on a lens that does wide angle and telephoto as I have wanted one for a while. I like the idea of when you are travelling you only have one lens and you can zoom right into people without disturbing them and being able to take those random shots. Well when the assistant  showed me what it does I was hooked so I brought one. I have taken this shot of my partner and cat Misty and love the detail in my cats fur. I also love the blurred background so I can see I am going to be busy now off taking photos with my new lens.

2 comments:

  1. they do take a nice photo, don't they, I like how the background has blurred and Peter and puss puss look as if you could reach out to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lens and great picture of cat, nice blurry background.

    ReplyDelete