Saturday 25 August 2012

SPRING IN CORNWALL PARK

We are so lucky we live close to beautiful Cornwall Park especially at this time of the year to be able to see the daffodils and spring lambs.




Phil you would be envious, these were the sheep you saw when you were over here and now they have cute little black lambs.

This mum must be flavor of the day because I am sure she wouldn't have had all these lambs.






Isn't he a cutey, it was hard to get up close to them as they would just walk away with their mums.

I love these photos. They were taken amongst the olive groves.




I like the contrast of the bare trees and the beautiful blossom tree.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE THE OLIVE GROVES AND MOTHER SHEEP WITH HER BABIES UNDER THE TREES LOVE THE DAFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come back, what a wonderful park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful isn't it. I was so excited when I saw the lambs especially the black lambs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry Paddy I missed commenting on these, I really like the composition of the 3rd one up, can you see how all the lambs and mumma sheep are out in the open and the curve of the tree draws your eye to them. Just lovely spring photo's, its a bit hard to find baby spring animals here as they seem to lamb at different times of the year to NZ

    ReplyDelete