Monday 13 May 2013

MY FLEA MARKET FINDS

I couldn't believe my luck when I found these beautiful ice skates in a box at the Takapuna market. I was a bit wary at first as they had these red plastic covers on the blade but saw that they come off easily. To make it the bargain of the year they only wanted $1 for them. Not sure where I will put them but know they will look great at xmas time for decorations.


This was my second buy the deers antler. Because the antler is quite straight it was quite difficult to display somewhere. If you have any ideas where I could put him, let me know. In the meantime will keep it where it is.


2 comments:

  1. great finds Paddy, a thought for your antler, you could put it a shelf with other items that match

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds Paddy, I have two pairs of skating boots, they pretty cool aye.

    ReplyDelete