Saturday 4 May 2013

SHARON'S PICKS FOR MAY - BEAUTIFUL

Today I went to the Bride & Groom show to take some photos of Cassandra. I stood next to a photographer and because the lighting was quite difficult as it was dark I asked him if he could help me with my settings which helped a lot. Some I put in an antique setting as I thought they looked softer and not so pink.

These little cuties got a great applause.



This girl was very beautiful. I met her afterwards and she was telling me how the agencies say she needs to loose weight. Would you believe it.

Isn't this a beautiful gown.





5 comments:

  1. would be hard to take photos with that background love the first photo hate the last dress that girl is sure beautiful love her figure the groans are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. They changed the last gown after I saw the first show as apparently you could see through it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. photographically I think the one in the gold gown was the best photo, it would be hard to take photo's while they where moving and get the background correct, guess that is why fashion photography is take in special settings to get a good background. Cassandra looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, Cassandra looks stunning as does the girl in the coffee coloured gown , love the back view of her,

    ReplyDelete