Wednesday 25 September 2013

AUSTRALIAN BUSH


I have just returned from Australia after spending one week in Brisbane with my sister Sharon and two weeks in Perth with other sisters, Jacky and Phillipa and also meeting my granddaughter for the first time as well as my son Aaron and partner Katie. I was fortunate enough to be taken two hours South of Perth (hope I have that right sis) for a few days with my sister Jacky. This is the time of the year for wildflowers and was very impressed with the bush with a carpet of beautiful yellow flowers. Everything was so green and some parts reminded me of New Zealand.




I love these blackboys and I believe they take two hundred years to grow to a decent size. The black really stands out in the bush.





3 comments:

  1. great photos they are lovely glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours came out really good Paddy, really great photo's. The yellow is so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots, the nuts look great as does the yellows.

    ReplyDelete