Thursday 26 September 2013

BUSSELTON JETTY

I know my sister has already posted photos of the jetty but it was interesting to see the difference in the color coming from our cameras. It was fun taking these shots. The weather was wild and as Jacky and I were trying to take photos I could hardly see as the wind was blowing my hair over my face and it was hard to keep camera steady. But we had a lot of fun and had to change our clothes as we were drenched. Had to go have coffee to recuperate. Thanks again sis for a memorable few days.











This is a photo of what it was like in the past. It didn't give a date.

This was also a photo I got off the net to show how it looked on a calm day.

2 comments:

  1. You captured the fury of the sea brilliantly Paddy well done and love the old photo and the calm day, just shows how wild it was

    ReplyDelete
  2. really did capture our wild weather in these images, looks great, the top ones you can almost feel the strength of the waves.

    ReplyDelete