Monday 3 September 2012

PADDY'S PICKS FOR SEPTEMBER - SPRING


When I was taking these photos of Cornwall Park this elderly gentleman walked past with his two cute little dogs. I waited for him to get into the frame and was glad there was not anybody coming the other way to capture the shot.



I love the zig-zag detail of stonework by the road. 


I couldn't resist putting photos in again of the spring lambs. 

I think these are bluebells, let me know if they are not.

These cute little lambs were having races along the side of the hill, something I had never seen before.

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS SPRING TO ME LAMBS AND DAFFE YOU HAVE CAPTURED SPRING WONDERFULLY SO JEALOUS CANT PICK THE BEST BUT LAMBS PLAYING MAYBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but I think the one with the zigzag and curving road is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I love how you have the sun shining on the close up daffodil

    ReplyDelete