Friday 7 September 2012

PHILLIPA'S PICKS FOR SEPTEMBER - HORSE

Today we went to the Ellerslie Great Northern Steeplechase races. I wanted to get photos of horses for Phillipa's blog and purple for Jacky's. Was fortunate to get both. I particularly like gray horses and this fella just posed beautifully for me.

After the horses have raced they get washed down. I like to get shots there as the water glistens on their body.

This one shows of the veins in the front.


I love the bold colors on the jockeys.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT CAN I SAY YOU HAVE EXCELLED LOVE THE GREY AS I LOVE GREY HORSES TOO THEY WERE DADS FAVOURITE THE JUMPING GREAT THE COLOUR SUPURB YOU DID WELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great photo's of horses and how much fun going to the races, love the one of the horses going over the hurdles, amazing shot

    ReplyDelete