Friday 24 February 2012

FEBRUARY 25 - GREEN

I am fortunate to live in a country where the color green abounds everywhere. Our fields are green with millions of sheep and we have lots of mountains with the most beautiful scenery. The beetroot was growing in a small plot at the back of our townhouse. It's nice to grow things without sprays and chemicals. At the moment I am growing fancy lettuces and tomatoes and herbs such as mint and parsley, so whenever I want a salad I go outside and pick some produce.

3 comments:

  1. that is so lush Paddy, good dialogue too. The car looks really interesting where is that. The photo in the top right corner is interesting and your beetroot looks so healthy. Are the lemons in your garden too. The roots on the tree are really cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car was in a driveway in Onehunga which my friend and I spotted while out walking. The bottom right picture is actually plums that are growing wild up our driveway. The bottom middle picture is some beautiful moss that was growing on the trellis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. save some for me , love the car, nice, nice, nice.

    ReplyDelete