Friday 23 August 2013

CORNWALL PARK

Peter had today off so I wanted to go to Cornwall Park to take photos of the daffodils and lambs before the weekend when there is so many people. Because of the lighting (it was about three o'clock) there was a lot of shadows around. The mums with their newborn lambs were hard to get close to.

As we were leaving the park and were waiting for the lights I happened to get this shot which wasn't planned but I thought came out well. Sometimes its the shots you don't expect to get come out best.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about taking photo's of sheep, I swear they are watching you back and move just when you press the shutter, but good photo anyway. Nice one of the lock and yes its those unexpected moments and always keeping your eyes open to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I missed the lock, its a lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete