Friday 23 August 2013

MISSION BAY

I like this photo. It's as if the dog is saying the water's too cold for me, I'm out of here.

Sometimes on sunny days you have to wait to get home to see how your shots come out. I liked the way you could see the dogs wet coat and the detail of the sand.



This is the brother of the previous dog. The owners said he will bury for hours and the beach saves him digging up there back yard. The other one was happy smooching up to his owner. Actually not sure if they are brothers but from the same people who own them.



I liked the way the sun reflected on water and rocks.

We were sitting outside Starbucks having coffee and these two Asian boys nearby were very heavily smoking. At first I thought don't get too close to us we don't want to smell the smoke, and then I thought the smoke would make good shots. Don't know what you girls think but I was very happy with these next shots of smoke.



1 comment:

  1. Love the last photo of smoking Paddy, lot of ash there, like the way the smoke curls up into the air. lovely photo's of the dogs especially the third and black and white photo well done. it looks as if you took your time taking the photo's which shows.

    ReplyDelete