Wednesday 14 August 2013

PADDY'S PICK FOR AUGUST - BARRISTA

On Tuesdays and Thursdays before I play badminton I go to a local cafe for coffee. This is the barrista that makes a nice Soya Latte for me.
My friend took this photo of me after I had my Cat Scan. As you can see I am looking very relieved that it was all over.

On Tuesday my friend Viv and I went to this cafe after my Cat Scan. I was very nervous about it and it only took two minutes as opposed to forty minutes if you have a MRI scan.

2 comments:

  1. Nice clear photo's Paddy, lovely photo of you, I take it the scan had good results although you would want to know what is going on with your health issues. It was nice of Viv to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good photos sis keep your chin up have sent protection as always to you

    ReplyDelete