Wednesday 21 August 2013

Now that we have decided to take photos randomly rather than picking subjects I thought I would share some photos I took in the last couple of weeks. This photo was taken in Cornwall Park. There is a Kauri forest and the ground was covered with dead kauri branches. Someone had put an old stool there and liked the way the colors were the same.

Jolie, Cassandra and Tony were staying with us a couple of weeks ago and got these nice shots of Jolie with a tiny little birds nest I found.

I wish I could look this cute in my PJs and tutu.

3 comments:

  1. the colours in the top one are nice and you looked cuter in your pj when you were her age

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely one of the leaves, we all look cute in our pj's or we feel good should I say. Lovely one of jolie, love that her nail polish is chipped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way Jolee is holding the nest so carefully so as not to break the eggs, I think all children look lovely at this age, love the innocence

    ReplyDelete