Sunday 4 March 2012

BEAUTIFUL LIGHT

I spent the weekend with my beautiful daughter and granddaughter. The light outside her apartment was beautiful. It was taken about ten in the morning.







This was taken at the Hibiscus Coast Leisure Centre. Jolie was having swimming lessons. I love the reflection of the water and the way you can see the water on her skin.





These photos were taken at Army Bay beach on the Whangaparaoa peninsula. I had my setting on manual and kept adjusting it until I liked the look of the light. Below is the Pohutakawa tree. This tree is amazing. It grows of the cliffs by the sea. At christmas time it has the most amazing red flowers.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's Paddy, good range of lighting

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely, like the last one or two, look almost blown out.

    ReplyDelete