Thursday 15 March 2012

TIME WITH MY SISTER

A few days ago one of my sisters from Perth came to spend a week with me in New Zealand. It is very hot and dry in Perth with temperatures up in the 40's, so she was looking forward to seeing some greenery. My other two sisters are still in Australia so thought it would be nice to post some photos on my blog to show them what we have been up to. This above photo was in a shopping centre near the cafe we were in. So I thought it would be good to get out of our comfort zones and go up and stand in front of this rather nice model, and not be concerned with people walking past and looking at us.

On the first day my sister was here she came with me to watch me play netball. The girls were very friendly and she had lots of laughs watching me play. For visitors to my blog who don't know me I am in the green with the ball.


These two lovely photos of my sister were taken in our garage. I love my sister's tattoo of the feather.

My sister makes beautiful vintage jewellery and this is a beautiful piece she made for me.

The two of us having fun and doing a reflective photo.

I put my camera on sports mode to capture this picture.


I particularly like this photo of Phil.

These photos were taken at Cornwall Park. It is a beautiful working farm and we got to take lots of shots. We will go back tomorrow to take photo's of animals, so watch this space.


I loved the way the light was coming through the trees, even though we shot into the sun.


Phillipa engrossed in photos where there were some bumblebees.

I loved the way the sun was coming through these leaves.

These beautiful little toadstills were about two inches in height so I got down low and put my camera into macro to get this shot. I love how you can see the drops of water on the grass.

A touching moment of brothers.

3 comments:

  1. nice photo's look like you are having fun taking photo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just posted this sis. You must be on the computer now.

    ReplyDelete