Saturday 10 March 2012

TREES

Last weekend I stayed with my daughter and we went down to the beach and had fish and chips. I had my camera on manual and made it as light as possible so the focus was just on the tree. These Pohutakawa trees have amazing twisted trunks. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but when I see these photos on my computer they are really clear but when I put them on my blog they are not clear. Does anyone else have this problem?

A favourite place for Peter and I like to walk is Cornwall Park in Auckland. It is a beautiful big park and is also a working farm. This photo and the bottom two photos are from this park.


This is a beautiful Moreton Bay fig tree I think. You see them a lot in Australia.

If memory serves me right these are Poplar trees and they are used a lot in New Zealand on farms as windbreaks.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful trees so majestic, this one I haven't done as yet. We do have some lovely tree's but not so many and certainly not as lovely as NZ trees.

    ReplyDelete