Tuesday 27 March 2012

CHANGE OF COLOR

Today after playing netball two of the netball girls and myself got together for a coffee and after that we went op-shopping, one of my favorite pastimes. Most people who know me know that I wear a lot of black, white and gray. Everytime I try to wear color I find it difficult to match up with other colors. So today I spotted this very comfortable pretty blue dress which I brought for $5. I liked it because it was a dress and didn't have to match it up with anything. So this is an attempt at color. I also brought some flat red shoes which will give my wardrobe a bit of a pop. So what do you reckon guys did I do well? It was having a good time bringing home things to add to your wardrobe for only a few dollars and doing my bit to save the environment.

1 comment:

  1. looks very nice Paddy and a bargain too, the colour suits you

    ReplyDelete